Terms and Conditions
1. You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website.
3. The Website must be used in compliance with the laws that govern your country or local area.
4. You are personally responsible for the safety and approval of all materials and information that you place on the Website.
5. You must never post offensive or prohibited content on the Website.
6. You must not mislead, harass or discriminate against other users.
7. This Website should never be used for commercial means or to advertize and sell anything.
Banzaboo.com is a vibrant Social Network used to recruit and find new potential employers and employees. You are personally responsible for the safety, privacy, and approval of all materials and information that you place on the Website. To ensure this Website remains a safe and friendly environment you must not post any messages, photos or profiles (collectively “User Content”) that contains any offensive or prohibited data. Following is a partial list of the kind of Content and behavior that is illegal or prohibited on the Website:
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- Posting of information that you know to be false, misleading or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Promotion of an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Display of pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Solicitation of passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Engagement in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent of Banzaboo.com such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Banzaboo.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including, without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and terminating the membership of such violators. All User Content posted must be your own and must not infringe upon other people’s intellectual property rights. By posting User Content to all public areas of Banzaboo.com you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to Banzaboo.com This license may be used to copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Banzaboo.com reserves the right to deactivate and delete any member profile at any time. This may occur for a number of reasons including a request from the member, inactivity of a member, or discovery of fraudulent activity. No back credits or payment will be issued if your communication with a member is cut short as a result of deactivation or deletion of their profile. Content on the Website may not be used to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. As with other Social Network sites, you may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Banzaboo.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members, it is a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
Security and Passwords
In order to register with this app and site and to sign in when you visit the app and site, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known to someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorized way. We accept no liability for any unauthorized or improper use or disclosure of any password.
Aside from the User Content that you place on the Website, all text, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds and artwork on the Website are owned, controlled or licensed by Banzaboo.com They are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please supply Banzaboo.com with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good reason to believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We allow you to download and temporarily store pages from the Website for the purpose of social networking and viewing the site on your own computer.
Non Commercial Use by Member
The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and are not entitled to use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website, will be investigated. Appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Banzaboo.com
Banzaboo.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Banzaboo.com and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Limitation of Liability
Except for jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Banzaboo.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from your use of the Website, even if Banzaboo.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the liability of Banzaboo.com to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Banzaboo.com for the Service during the term of membership.
Third Party Suppliers
In order to deliver certain content relevant to social networking websites and provide certain features, Banzaboo.com purchases a number of services from third parties (collectively “Suppliers”). These Suppliers are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Banzaboo.com. Banzaboo.com is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its respective employees, agents, servants or representatives. This includes, without limitation, failure by these Suppliers to deliver services, or their partial or inadequate delivery of services.
- Banzaboo.com has no responsibility for, or control over, the accuracy and validity of materials posted by users on this Website. The Website and its content are therefore provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the content will be accurate.
- Banzaboo.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications.
- Banzaboo.com.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof. This includes injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service.
- Banzaboo.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Social Network. Under no circumstances will Banzaboo.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Social Network, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. This is the case even if the loss or damage was foreseeable.
- Banzaboo.com is not responsible for misconduct of workers and/or employers. Banzaboo.com is a sole a communication tool between two parties. Banzaboo.com cannot be retained accountable for any damage or misconduct of the two entities. Banzaboo.com’s liability ends when the two parties (employers and employees) are put into communication.
- Any claims or damages caused by one of the two parties are to be resolved amongst the parties and Banzaboo.com disclaims any offline responsibility.
- Banzaboo.com is, among other things, a meeting point between the employers who post job opportunities and search for and evaluate potential candidates and candidates who publish CVs and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities . Banzaboo.com does not monitor or censor the various items published, including Profiles offered. Banzaboo.com. is not involved in the eventual negotiations that were to take place between employers and candidates. As a result, Banzaboo.com is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or CVs posted, the truth or accuracy of the items published, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to potential candidates or the ability of candidates to fill the job positions discoveried. Banzaboo.com does not guarantee job opportunities, CVs or User Content on the Sites www.Banzaboo.com while reserving the right to remove periodically and at its sole discretion any User Content, job postings, CVs or other materials from the Banzaboo.com does not assume any obligation to do so and to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall have no liability arising from the failure to take action of this kind